So having figured it out I thought I would post photos as to how I did it, a little walk through on canceling the mistake called Sears ShipVantage.
Update: You can not cancel from kmart.com even if you purchased the free trial there, you need to go to sears.com!
1. Go to sears.com and then log into your account and then click on the upper right tab My Profile.
2. Click on the “About Me” near the middle of the page and then on the “Clubs” link.
3. On the bottom right of the screen is ShipVantage and under that is the option to cancel.
4. This is what it will say:
5. And hopefully then it will say it was canceled and hopefully you will get the confirmation e-mail.
Because so many people have said this service is set up in a way to scam people and many people report being charged after canceling I would suggest getting screen shots of confirmation and saving the e-mail incase you have to battle this.
I wish I didn’t have to post something like this but I just spent too long figuring it out that I wanted to do something to maybe save others some time. Sadly I am betting if they took the time to google this issue, that they will have already spent a lot of time getting the run around from sears.com and the live help.
I am wishing you all happy holidays with as few consumerist issues as possible.