I am thrilled to have been invited to be an Earths Best blogger. Earths best knows how much parents care about quality nutrition, they must know that Crunchy parents really focus on it. Organics are not something optional, they are sought out and researched because we know that not all organics are the same.
Years ago I was lucky to fall in love with Earths best baby foods. After some research I knew this was the brand we would use as I didn’t make all our baby food from scratch. We still have some in our home though our “baby” is 22 months old as sometimes it is nice to just give her something quick and safe and yummy. Not to mention it is nice to have baby food around when friends with little ones come over.
My children know and love the cute little jars, however when we opened the wonderful box of Earth’s Best items that where sent to us we all got a bit of a surprise. We had no idea just how many kinds of products Earth’s Best makes. They have over 100 products backed by 25 years of experience making the best for baby food. Items like Family oatmeal to conditioner! Organic options just got bigger for us! Maybe they will for you too as I post about the things my family loves about Earth’s Best.
Earths best is for you, the parent who knows not everything is as pure as it could be, as it should be. Earth’s best has the growth and development of the baby as the top priority, not the profit margin. They use the purest ingredients, so parents can nurture their baby with peaceful confidence. One less worry. www.earthsbest.com, can show you all the products, and so much about them, the organic and natural difference, nutrition, feeding information and more. You can also find them on Facebook
|My sweet little 22 month old very much loves Earth’s Best Barley Teething Biscuits and crumbs be damned, she can have them even on the sofa!|
- Earth’s Best organic infant formula contains no toxic chemicals or heavy metals. Ingestion of which may compromise long-term immune system development.
- Earth’s Best organic infant cereals provide an excellent source of iron to aid early physical and neurological development and restore the iron depletion that results after birth.
- Earth’s Best organic baby juice comes from fresh pressed, undiluted, single strength juice. We do not use juice from concentrate.
- Earth’s Best organic produce does not expose infants to the higher level of contaminants found in conventional produce. Proportionately, babies consume up to four times the fruits and vegetables that adults consume.
- Earth’s Best organic jarred fruits provide an excellent source vitamin C to aid the absorption of iron and help fight infections.
“In the spirit of full-disclosure, I’ve partnered with Earth’s Best as part of the “Earth’s Best Blogger” program. Throughout the year I’ll be receiving product, coupons, giveaways and promotions. However, no payment was given or expected for posting about the program, and as always, all opinions given here are fully my own. “