I am blessed and cursed to know someone who is crazy about Wreaths. She makes them all the time and shows them off and I think she is contagious because I could not help but make one too!
- Gather a small child and then the following materials
64 Box of Crayons
Hot Glue Gun
String or Ribbon
Optional – Something Felt like the above apple.
- Take the dinner plate and put it on a piece of heavy cardboard. Trace around. The trace a margin of an inch around that making a ring.
- Cut out out the ring
- Have child lay the crayons out to their liking, maybe talk about color blending and the color wheel
- Help child hot glue the crayons down to the cardboard ring
- Use Ribbon to hang!
- Optional: I used some felt to quickly stitch up the apple, it could be anything really though such as an old school house or ruler or notebook or school bus.